Build Your Bundle: Select your color, power cord, speaker and microphone options below.
Ideal for video conferencing rooms, ConferenceSHOT AV integrates a high definition PTZ camera and audio conferencing mixer into a single USB 3.0 device, so you can easily connect up to two microphones and an external speaker directly to the camera. Easy plug and play functionality with all major UCC soft clients such as Microsoft Teams, Google Meet and Zoom.
- UCC system with PTZ camera, microphone inputs and speaker output
- USB 3.0 connection to leading web services: Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Webex, Google Meet, BlueJeans and others
- HD PTZ Camera with 10x zoom, 74° horizontal field of view, supporting up to 1080p/60 resolution
- Ideal for small to medium meeting spaces in corporate, healthcare, government and education environments
New! Vaddio Deployment Tool
Simplify installations by viewing all your Vaddio products across a deployment on one screen with the simple click of a button. The Vaddio Deployment Tool enables you to select devices from the network, choose an action like rebooting the device, unmute the audio, or updating firmware and voilà! – remote troubleshooting success. You can even conduct mass firmware updates on hundreds of devices all at once, which saves you a lot of time.
This conference room AV system is ideal for small to medium-sized videoconferencing rooms, choose color, power cord, speaker and microphone options to build the perfect ConferenceSHOT AV bundle for your space.
- Powerful: ConferenceSHOT AV integrates a 10x zoom HD PTZ camera and audio conferencing mixer into a single USB 3.0 device, so you can easily connect microphones and an external speaker to the camera. The ConferenceSHOT AV is easy to install and allows simple plug and play functionality with all major UCC soft clients such as Microsoft Teams, WebEx and Google Meet.
- Simple: ConferenceSHOT AV is UVC compliant. No external drivers need to be installed on your PC – just plug and play. The versatile system supports customized AV designs with third-party equipment or can be deployed as a standalone solution.
- Enterprise-Class: ConferenceSHOT AV allows for remote monitoring, management and control of a distributed camera network. IP-accessible and a browser-based user interface enables both browser control and IP-live preview and setup from PCs, Macs and mobile devices including iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
This USB-based solution makes it easy for your organization to collaborate using your preferred videoconferencing software like Microsoft Teams, Google Meet and more.
ConferenceSHOT AV turns your BYOD device into a small space UC system with professional PTZ camera quality and full room audio performance. It’s a significant step up in performance from the current webcam-based technology offerings.
Returns and Refund Policies
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, factory sealed, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com . If your return is accepted, we will send you the instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Planar Returns and Refund Policies
1.Leyard and Planar will not accept returned Product unless the RMA number issued by Leyard and Planar is shown on the outside of the box.
2. If the defective Product is returned and determined to be excluded from warranty under any of the exclusions listed above, Leyard and Planar reserve the right to charge the customer an amount not to exceed the MSRP.
3. If Product is returned and is determined to be a No Fault Found (NFF) unit, Leyard and Planar reserve the right to invoice the customer for any costs incurred by Leyard and Planar.
4. It is the responsibility of the customer to properly package the defective Product and ship it to the address provided by the Leyard and Planar Technical Support representative with the RMA number prominently displayed. If the defective Product is not properly packaged and is damaged in transit during its return to Leyard and Planar, the customer may be charged for either the repair costs, if repairable, or the MSRP of a replacement Product.
5. Replacement parts or Product will assume the remainder of the original Product’s warranty or 90 days from the date of shipment, whichever is longer.
6. Customer agrees to retain the replacement part or Product delivered by Leyard and Planar and that the returned defective part or Product becomes the property of Leyard and Planar.
Our shipping policy is simple: We ship our products to anywhere in the United States.
All orders in the Continental USA over $500 receive FREE SHIPPING, no promo code required!(some exclusions apply)
Your estimated delivery time is calculated from the date of your order and always based on standard business days (EST). Weekends and holidays are excluded since most carriers do not ship on those days
Estimate Delivery Schedules are as follows:
Large Format Displays
5-10 Business Days
10-15 Business Days
Please Note: Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only, and in no event shall we be liable for any delay in delivery or assume any liability in connection with shipment.
ORDER TRACKING NUMBER
Once your order is processed and shipping from the warehouse, you will be provided with a tracking number. We will update your order with this number once it becomes available so you can track your order in transit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.