Professional conferencing camera designed for compatibility with soft conferencing clients. Simultaneous IP (H.264) and uncompressed USB 3.0 streaming. Recommended for huddle and conference rooms, training rooms, and classrooms that require a wide angle of view. (Previous name: ClearSHOT 10 USB)
- Exmor 1/2.8-Type 2.14 Effective Megapixels (Native 1080p/60) high-speed, low noise CMOS image sensor
- Intuitive browser-based web interface
New! Vaddio Deployment Tool
Simplify installations by viewing all your Vaddio products across a deployment on one screen with the simple click of a button. The Vaddio Deployment Tool enables you to select devices from the network, choose an action like rebooting the device, unmute the audio, or updating firmware and voilà! – remote troubleshooting success. You can even conduct mass firmware updates on hundreds of devices all at once, which saves you a lot of time.
The Vaddio ClearSHOT 10 USB is now named the Vaddio ConferenceSHOT 10 - same great product, now part of our new ConferenceSHOT Product Family.
The Vaddio ConferenceSHOT 10 Camera is an Enterprise-Class, high definition PTZ conferencing camera with high-quality imaging, exceptional color reproduction and truly fine detail. It's a significant step up in performance from current webcam-based technology offerings. With simultaneous and individual USB 3.0 uncompressed and IP (H.264) streaming video outputs, this camera offers integrators, dealers and end users with an impressive improvement over other USB conferencing cameras available today.
The latest generation Exmor™ 1/2.8”, 2.38 Megapixel, Full HD (native 1080p/60) high-speed, low noise CMOS image sensor combined with the new ISP, produces vivid and realistic color with super-fast, razor-sharp and transparent auto-focus and iris routines.
ConferenceSHOT 10 has an Ethernet port for IP (H.264) streaming and a browser-based user interface, which allows the user to control the camera’s functions with an internal web page with any browser from anywhere in the world, over the IP network, while watching the RTSP format video stream with H.264 compression. RTMP streaming is available to stream directly from the ConferenceSHOT 10 to popular platforms like YouTube, Facebook, and others.
With a 74-degree wide horizontal field-of-view and 10X optical zoom, ConferenceSHOT 10 provides great flexibility in a variety of applications including small to medium-sized conference and huddle rooms, as well as corporate, healthcare, government and education environments.
This Package Includes:
- ConferenceSHOT 10 camera (black or white)
- Quick-Start Guide
- 12V power supply with AC cord set(s)
- Thin Profile Wall Mount (black or white) with mounting hardware and installation manual
- Vaddio IR Remote Commander
- 6' (1.8m) USB 3.0 cable, type A to B
- EZCamera RS-232 Control Adapter
Returns and Refund Policies
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, factory sealed, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . If your return is accepted, we will send you the instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com .
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Planar Returns and Refund Policies
1.Leyard and Planar will not accept returned Product unless the RMA number issued by Leyard and Planar is shown on the outside of the box.
2. If the defective Product is returned and determined to be excluded from warranty under any of the exclusions listed above, Leyard and Planar reserve the right to charge the customer an amount not to exceed the MSRP.
3. If Product is returned and is determined to be a No Fault Found (NFF) unit, Leyard and Planar reserve the right to invoice the customer for any costs incurred by Leyard and Planar.
4. It is the responsibility of the customer to properly package the defective Product and ship it to the address provided by the Leyard and Planar Technical Support representative with the RMA number prominently displayed. If the defective Product is not properly packaged and is damaged in transit during its return to Leyard and Planar, the customer may be charged for either the repair costs, if repairable, or the MSRP of a replacement Product.
5. Replacement parts or Product will assume the remainder of the original Product’s warranty or 90 days from the date of shipment, whichever is longer.
6. Customer agrees to retain the replacement part or Product delivered by Leyard and Planar and that the returned defective part or Product becomes the property of Leyard and Planar.
Our shipping policy is simple: We ship our products to anywhere in the United States.
All orders in the Continental USA over $500 receive FREE SHIPPING, no promo code required!(some exclusions apply)
Your estimated delivery time is calculated from the date of your order and always based on standard business days (EST). Weekends and holidays are excluded since most carriers do not ship on those days
Estimate Delivery Schedules are as follows:
Large Format Displays
5-10 Business Days
10-15 Business Days
Please Note: Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only, and in no event shall we be liable for any delay in delivery or assume any liability in connection with shipment.
ORDER TRACKING NUMBER
Once your order is processed and shipping from the warehouse, you will be provided with a tracking number. We will update your order with this number once it becomes available so you can track your order in transit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.