- Lightweight, patented carbon fiber construction
- 1.9 & 2.6mm pixel pitch LED video wall
- 2.6mm pixel pitch LED floor
- Excellent on-camera performance
- Compatible with video controllers from Brompton & Colorlight
- High Dynamic Range content ready
- Wide color gamut with available DCI-P3
Planar® CarbonLight™ VX Series is comprised of carbon fiber-framed indoor LED video wall and floor displays with exceptional on-camera visual properties and deployment versatility for a wide variety of installations, including virtual production and extended reality.
Planar® CarbonLight™ CLI VX Series video walls feature narrow 1.9mm or 2.6mm pixel pitch and Planar® CarbonLight™ CLF Series features 2.6mm pixel pitch, one of the finest in the industry for an LED floor.
Lights, Camera, Action!
Planar CarbonLight VX Series’ visual and mechanical properties are conducive to cinema and broadcasting as on-camera background scenes. The displays beautifully supplement green screens and integrate with XR stages.
Their wide color spectrum, narrow pixel pitches, fast frame and refresh rates deliver excellent in-person and in-frame visual performance. Average in-person viewers can feel comfortable viewing the video wall from as close as 10 ft. without seeing individual pixels, while those seeing it in media will feel enveloped in the scene as if they were on location.
Planar CarbonLight VX Series features thin, square (500x500mm) carbon fiber frames. Its light weight and Planar CarbonLight bracketry enable quick assembly and teardown for fast-paced applications. Individual cabinets can be removed and installed anywhere within the video wall or floor, without disrupting the overall layout, while front-side (top-side) installation and service make module extraction simple if maintenance is required. These attributes are particularly valuable for production studios that may need set change flexibility.
Planar CarbonLight CLI VX Series - Video Wall
- Hang, stack from the ground, or wall mount
- Beveled edges can create 90-degree corners
- Alignment pins ensure the video wall is flat
- Facet cabinets for concave or convex curved walls
Planar CarbonLight CLF VX Series - LED Floor
- Cabinets sit on ground rails
- High-strength, layered wear-proof mask extends usability and appearance
- Withstands loads up to 1,102lbs (500kg) per display
Camera & Color Compatibility
Cameras and other technology used in filmmaking, television production and broadcasting use various input timings. Planar CarbonLight VX Series has advanced Genlock capabilities to ensure it can synchronize with a variety of cameras. It is compatible with each of the typical frame rates between 24Hz and 144Hz, and frame multiplication, virtually eliminating common video recording challenges.
Similarly, the video wall displays facilitate precise color adjustment to fine tune colors, correct dark scenes and enhance imagery detail.
Planar CarbonLight VX Series displays offer wide color spectrum for on-camera video applications requiring wider color gamut, including Rec. 709 and DCI-P3. The displays are ready for High Dynamic Range content with support for both HDR10 and the less common HLG formats.
Planar CarbonLight VX Series has the essential features broadcast and film production companies require for today’s on-camera display needs. It is compatible with multiple video controller processing options from Brompton Technology® and Colorlight. Benefits and functions include:
- Exceptionally Accurate Color
- HDR Ready
- Smooth Motion with Low Latency
- Frame Remapping
- Grayscale Trimming
Returns and Refund Policies
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com . If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Planar Returns and Refund Policies
1.Leyard and Planar will not accept returned Product unless the RMA number issued by Leyard and Planar is shown on the outside of the box.
2. If the defective Product is returned and determined to be excluded from warranty under any of the exclusions listed above, Leyard and Planar reserve the right to charge the customer an amount not to exceed the MSRP.
3. If Product is returned and is determined to be a No Fault Found (NFF) unit, Leyard and Planar reserve the right to invoice the customer for any costs incurred by Leyard and Planar.
4. It is the responsibility of the customer to properly package the defective Product and ship it to the address provided by the Leyard and Planar Technical Support representative with the RMA number prominently displayed. If the defective Product is not properly packaged and is damaged in transit during its return to Leyard and Planar, the customer may be charged for either the repair costs, if repairable, or the MSRP of a replacement Product.
5. Replacement parts or Product will assume the remainder of the original Product’s warranty or 90 days from the date of shipment, whichever is longer.
6. Customer agrees to retain the replacement part or Product delivered by Leyard and Planar and that the returned defective part or Product becomes the property of Leyard and Planar.
Our shipping policy is simple: We ship our products to anywhere in the United States.
All orders in the Continental USA over $500 receive FREE SHIPPING, no promo code required!
Your estimated delivery time is calculated from the date of your order and always based on standard business days (EST). Weekends and holidays are excluded since most carriers do not ship on those days
Estimate Delivery Schedules are as follows:
Large Format Displays
5-10 Business Days
10-15 Business Days
Please Note: Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only, and in no event shall we be liable for any delay in delivery or assume any liability in connection with shipment.
ORDER TRACKING NUMBER
Once your order is processed and shipping from the warehouse, you will be provided with a tracking number. We will update your order with this number once it becomes available so you can track your order in transit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.