- Brightness(Typ.) : 4,000 cd/m²
- Bezel : 38.4 mm (T/B), 26.0 mm (L/R)
- Interface : HDMI/ DP/HDBaseT/USB/ Audio/ RS232C/ RJ45
- Anti-Reflection Coating
- IP56 Design, IK10 Protective Glass
Slim & Robust Design with Outstanding Visibility
Slim & Light Design
Easy Integration & Customizable
Bright & Brilliant
Wide Viewing Angle
Long Lasting Brightness
Visible with Polarized Sunglasses
Secured Protection with IP56 Design
Protective Glass (IK10 Certified)
* IK rating refers to the deqree of resistance against external impacts on a scale of 0 to 10. (10 indicates the highest level of protection.)
Support HDBaseT ™
- Screen Size
- Panel Technology
- IPS, M+(WRGB)
- Backlight Type
- Aspect Ratio
- Native Resolution
- 1,920 x 1,080 (FHD, WRGB)
- Brightness (Typ., cd/m²)
- Brightness (Min., cd/m²)
- Contrast Ratio
- Dynamic CR
- Viewing Angle (H x V)
- 178 x 178
- Response Time
- Typ. 9ms (G to G BW)
- Surface Treatment (Haze, Quarter Wave Plate)
- Haze 3%, QWP
- Local dimming
- 48 Blocks
- Life Time (Typ.)
- 50,000 Hrs
- Operation Hours
- 24 Hrs
- Portrait & Landscape
- HDMI(2), DP, HDBaseT, USB(2)
- External Speaker Out(L/R)
- External Control
- RS232C In/Out, RJ45(LAN) In/Out
- Protection Glass
- 5mm(IK 10, Degree of Protection, Chemical Strengthening, Anti-Reflective)
- Bezel Color
- Bezel Width
- 38.4mm(T/B), 26.0mm(L/R)
- Monitor Dimension (W x H x D)
- 1,292.5 x 737.4 x 88.0 mm
- Weight (Head)
- Packing Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 1,446 x 890 x 207 mm
- Packed Weight
- Operation Temperature
- -30°C to 50 °C
- Operation Humidity
- 5 % to 100 %
- Power Supply
- 100-240V~, 50/60Hz
- Power Type
- Built-In Power
- Smart Energy Saving
- CB / NRTL
- FCC Class "A" / CE / KCC
- ErP / Energy Star
- No / N/A
- Yes(CMS, Control)
- Remote Controller, Manual(EIG, IG , OM), Regulation Book, Phone to RS232C Gender, HDMI Cable , POWER CABLE
Returns and Refund Policies
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com . If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Planar Returns and Refund Policies
1.Leyard and Planar will not accept returned Product unless the RMA number issued by Leyard and Planar is shown on the outside of the box.
2. If the defective Product is returned and determined to be excluded from warranty under any of the exclusions listed above, Leyard and Planar reserve the right to charge the customer an amount not to exceed the MSRP.
3. If Product is returned and is determined to be a No Fault Found (NFF) unit, Leyard and Planar reserve the right to invoice the customer for any costs incurred by Leyard and Planar.
4. It is the responsibility of the customer to properly package the defective Product and ship it to the address provided by the Leyard and Planar Technical Support representative with the RMA number prominently displayed. If the defective Product is not properly packaged and is damaged in transit during its return to Leyard and Planar, the customer may be charged for either the repair costs, if repairable, or the MSRP of a replacement Product.
5. Replacement parts or Product will assume the remainder of the original Product’s warranty or 90 days from the date of shipment, whichever is longer.
6. Customer agrees to retain the replacement part or Product delivered by Leyard and Planar and that the returned defective part or Product becomes the property of Leyard and Planar.
Our shipping policy is simple: We ship our products to anywhere in the United States.
All orders in the Continental USA over $500 receive FREE SHIPPING, no promo code required!
Your estimated delivery time is calculated from the date of your order and always based on standard business days (EST). Weekends and holidays are excluded since most carriers do not ship on those days
Estimate Delivery Schedules are as follows:
Large Format Displays
5-10 Business Days
10-15 Business Days
Please Note: Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only, and in no event shall we be liable for any delay in delivery or assume any liability in connection with shipment.
ORDER TRACKING NUMBER
Once your order is processed and shipping from the warehouse, you will be provided with a tracking number. We will update your order with this number once it becomes available so you can track your order in transit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.