Take large-scale projection to new heights with the Christie® D4K40-RGB. This all-in-one, 45,000 lumen RGB pure laser projector raises the bar for design, image quality, built-in processing, and connectivity.
What sets the Christie D4K40-RGB apart from the competition?
Thanks to our engineering expertise, we are able to produce the smallest and lightest, high-brightness, all-in-one RGB laser projector on the market. There are no heavy external chillers, remote laser racks, or special pedestals – everything is completely integrated into a single chassis.
The D4K40-RGB provides an exceptionally wide color gamut and when combined with TruLife™ electronics and 4K resolution, allows the D4K40-RGB to produce an astounding depth of detail. Add high frame rates (HFR) up to 120fps, 5000:1 On/Off contrast ratio, omnidirectional capabilities and the D4K40-RGB sets the new standard for large-scale pure laser projection.
Designed for the professional
Like all Christie projectors, the Christie D4K40-RGB is designed with the AV professional in mind. Featuring 12G-SDI, DisplayPort, Christie Terra SDVoE input card, Christie Link and more, connecting a variety of sources is easy. The D4K40-RGB is also compatible with most Christie 4K lenses for added convenience and cost savings. Power runs are also less costly thanks to single-phase, 220V operation.
- All-in-one, compact design – No external chillers, laser racks or parts and a manageable weight of 285lbs makes it the smallest and lightest high-brightness laser projector available
- Omnidirectional – Operates in any orientation for increased installation flexibility
- Long-lasting, reliable light source – Illumination performance of 20,000 hours
- High-contrast – Achieves 5,000:1 On/Off contrast for amazing depth of detail
- Expanded color gamut – Produces >95% of the Rec. 2020 color space for rich, vibrant and true-to-life visuals
- Energy efficient – Consumes less power than any other 40,000 lumen RGB laser projector with 220V single phase operation
- Christie TruLife electronics – Powerful processing that delivers ultra-high resolution, high frame rate video up to 120fps and unprecedented image fidelity at 4K resolution and 240Hz at 2K resolution
- Christie Terra input card – Seamlessly integrates into SDVoE networks
- 4K lens compatibility – Compatible with most Christie 4K lenses
- Christie Twist – Built-in warping and blending
- Compatible with Christie Mystique automated camera-based alignment software solution
- Supports Christie Guardian – Invisible, real-time automatic blended-image correction even when content is playing
Returns and Refund Policies
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, factory sealed, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com . If your return is accepted, we will send you the instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Planar Returns and Refund Policies
1.Leyard and Planar will not accept returned Product unless the RMA number issued by Leyard and Planar is shown on the outside of the box.
2. If the defective Product is returned and determined to be excluded from warranty under any of the exclusions listed above, Leyard and Planar reserve the right to charge the customer an amount not to exceed the MSRP.
3. If Product is returned and is determined to be a No Fault Found (NFF) unit, Leyard and Planar reserve the right to invoice the customer for any costs incurred by Leyard and Planar.
4. It is the responsibility of the customer to properly package the defective Product and ship it to the address provided by the Leyard and Planar Technical Support representative with the RMA number prominently displayed. If the defective Product is not properly packaged and is damaged in transit during its return to Leyard and Planar, the customer may be charged for either the repair costs, if repairable, or the MSRP of a replacement Product.
5. Replacement parts or Product will assume the remainder of the original Product’s warranty or 90 days from the date of shipment, whichever is longer.
6. Customer agrees to retain the replacement part or Product delivered by Leyard and Planar and that the returned defective part or Product becomes the property of Leyard and Planar.
Our shipping policy is simple: We ship our products to anywhere in the United States.
All orders in the Continental USA over $500 receive FREE SHIPPING, no promo code required!(some exclusions apply)
Your estimated delivery time is calculated from the date of your order and always based on standard business days (EST). Weekends and holidays are excluded since most carriers do not ship on those days
Estimate Delivery Schedules are as follows:
Large Format Displays
5-10 Business Days
10-15 Business Days
Please Note: Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only, and in no event shall we be liable for any delay in delivery or assume any liability in connection with shipment.
ORDER TRACKING NUMBER
Once your order is processed and shipping from the warehouse, you will be provided with a tracking number. We will update your order with this number once it becomes available so you can track your order in transit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.