Welcome a new workhorse into your stable with the Christie® Crimson WU31 3DLP® laser projector. Engineered from the ground-up, the high-brightness Crimson WU31 has been designed to meet specific demands of large venues, live events and high-use environments.
Featuring an IP5X-sealed, solid-state laser light source in a rugged and compact chassis, the Crimson WU31 provides years of reliable and virtually maintenance-free operation. Add enhanced color performance of Christie BoldColor Technology and ultra-fast processing of Christie TruLife™ electronics and you benefit from a powerful and easy to use projector that will quickly become your go-to solution for demanding, large venue events and applications.
- High-brightness – 31,500 Center lumens for big, bright images
- Christie BoldColor Technology - Enhanced color performance and saturation over standard laser phosphor projection
- Long-life laser light source – Up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation
- Image fidelity - 3DLP projection offers a more efficient use of light with higher color contrast and when combined with Christie BoldColor Technology provides striking, true-to-life visuals
- Advanced electronics – Christie TruLife® electronics offers ultra-fast processing with WUXGA resolution at 60Hz standard and optional 120Hz
- Blend and warp – Christie Twist built-in for quick and easy multi-projector installs
- Seamless integration – Compatible with optional Christie Mystique automated camera-based alignment software solution
- Perfectly aligned arrays. All the time. – Supports Christie Guardian, a powerful feature option of Mystique, which ensures invisible, real-time automatic blended image correction even when content is playing
- Fully omnidirectional – Unrestricted design and installation flexibility
- ILS lens compatibility – Intelligent motorized lens system designed to work with existing Christie M and J Series lenses for added cost savings and versatility
- Full bandwidth point-to-point fiber capabilities supporting up to 40 Gbit/s on a single cable with Christie Link. Link packages available with the following products:
- Terra SDVoE input board for direct interfacing of up to 4K AV content and control over 10G Ethernet for highly flexible, scalable and efficient AV system integration.
Returns and Refund Policies
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com .
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Planar Returns and Refund Policies
1.Leyard and Planar will not accept returned Product unless the RMA number issued by Leyard and Planar is shown on the outside of the box.
2. If the defective Product is returned and determined to be excluded from warranty under any of the exclusions listed above, Leyard and Planar reserve the right to charge the customer an amount not to exceed the MSRP.
3. If Product is returned and is determined to be a No Fault Found (NFF) unit, Leyard and Planar reserve the right to invoice the customer for any costs incurred by Leyard and Planar.
4. It is the responsibility of the customer to properly package the defective Product and ship it to the address provided by the Leyard and Planar Technical Support representative with the RMA number prominently displayed. If the defective Product is not properly packaged and is damaged in transit during its return to Leyard and Planar, the customer may be charged for either the repair costs, if repairable, or the MSRP of a replacement Product.
5. Replacement parts or Product will assume the remainder of the original Product’s warranty or 90 days from the date of shipment, whichever is longer.
6. Customer agrees to retain the replacement part or Product delivered by Leyard and Planar and that the returned defective part or Product becomes the property of Leyard and Planar.
Our shipping policy is simple: We ship our products to anywhere in the United States.
All orders in the Continental USA over $500 receive FREE SHIPPING, no promo code required!
Your estimated delivery time is calculated from the date of your order and always based on standard business days (EST). Weekends and holidays are excluded since most carriers do not ship on those days
Estimate Delivery Schedules are as follows:
Large Format Displays
5-10 Business Days
10-15 Business Days
Please Note: Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only, and in no event shall we be liable for any delay in delivery or assume any liability in connection with shipment.
ORDER TRACKING NUMBER
Once your order is processed and shipping from the warehouse, you will be provided with a tracking number. We will update your order with this number once it becomes available so you can track your order in transit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.