With the latest technology, advanced performance, and intelligent design your video wall will always look stunning. The Christie® FHD554-XZ-HR has an extremely-narrow bezel width of 0.44mm (.88mm combined) that results in a near-seamless display that doesn’t interfere with viewing ability. Featuring an OPS slot, these panels accept a variety of embedded processing modules, such as Christie Phoenix® EP*, for a complete video wall solution perfect for critical viewing environments.
Additional built-in processing includes video wall scaling, bezel compensation, staggered power-up and more. Our latest platform supports 4K UHD signals at 60Hz on large tiled video walls. Each panel is factory-calibrated and matched to ensure image uniformity across the entire video wall for fast and easy installation and setup.
The FHD554-XZ-HR uses remote and redundant power via external AC-DC hot-swappable supply modules. This offers increased redundancy, serviceability and installation flexibility and removes heat and weight from the video wall. Built-in SNMP monitoring via the power rack shelf ensures that the display status is always available.
- Sub-1mm bezel width of 0.88mm (0.44mm per display)
- OPS slot accepts a variety of embedded processing modules
- 700 nits brightness ideal for control room applications
- Remote and redundant power
- Ultra-thin installed depth of less than 4” (10cm) with optional 6-axis mount that complies with U.S. ADA regulations
- Advanced video wall signal and control distribution supports 4K UHD resolution and content-scaling across large video walls, up to a 10x10 array
- Portrait or landscape orientation increases integration and design options
- Active panel health and alert monitoring
- Advanced panel matching and built-in video wall scaling save installation time
- 24/7 operation1
1 Avoid static images for extended periods. Refer to user manual for additional runtime guidelines.
Returns and Refund Policies
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, factory sealed, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . If your return is accepted, we will send you the instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com .
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Planar Returns and Refund Policies
1.Leyard and Planar will not accept returned Product unless the RMA number issued by Leyard and Planar is shown on the outside of the box.
2. If the defective Product is returned and determined to be excluded from warranty under any of the exclusions listed above, Leyard and Planar reserve the right to charge the customer an amount not to exceed the MSRP.
3. If Product is returned and is determined to be a No Fault Found (NFF) unit, Leyard and Planar reserve the right to invoice the customer for any costs incurred by Leyard and Planar.
4. It is the responsibility of the customer to properly package the defective Product and ship it to the address provided by the Leyard and Planar Technical Support representative with the RMA number prominently displayed. If the defective Product is not properly packaged and is damaged in transit during its return to Leyard and Planar, the customer may be charged for either the repair costs, if repairable, or the MSRP of a replacement Product.
5. Replacement parts or Product will assume the remainder of the original Product’s warranty or 90 days from the date of shipment, whichever is longer.
6. Customer agrees to retain the replacement part or Product delivered by Leyard and Planar and that the returned defective part or Product becomes the property of Leyard and Planar.
Our shipping policy is simple: We ship our products to anywhere in the United States.
All orders in the Continental USA over $500 receive FREE SHIPPING, no promo code required!(some exclusions apply)
Your estimated delivery time is calculated from the date of your order and always based on standard business days (EST). Weekends and holidays are excluded since most carriers do not ship on those days
Estimate Delivery Schedules are as follows:
Large Format Displays
5-10 Business Days
10-15 Business Days
Please Note: Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only, and in no event shall we be liable for any delay in delivery or assume any liability in connection with shipment.
ORDER TRACKING NUMBER
Once your order is processed and shipping from the warehouse, you will be provided with a tracking number. We will update your order with this number once it becomes available so you can track your order in transit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.